RANDY RODGERS RECRUITING
6201 OLYMPIC OVERLOOK
AUSTIN, TX 78746
- Does your staff recruit as effectively as you would like?
- Do you have a plan to protect "going void" in certain positions on your recruiting board?
- Do all your coaches evaluate prospects according to the same set of criteria?
- Does your staff have a system for determining the "most recruitable" prospects?
- Does your marketing and mailing program achieve its objectives?
- Are all your assistants capable of "closing the deal"?
If the answer to any of these questions is "NO", then I feel I can help you.
With over 40 years of experience in the recruiting arena—high school coach, junior
and small college coach, Division I recruiting coordinator, parent, and self-employed recruiting consultant, I have studied the college recruiting process and identified some consistent problems. During the past fifteen years the development of my recruiting business here in Texas has enabled me to be a consultant to over 60 different institutions.
The Recruiting Workshop outlined on the enclosed flyer can help you improve your staff's recruiting results. I strongly believe there are four keys to successful recruiting and I would love to share my thoughts with you and your staff.
Randall R. Rodgers